Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shiloh Book Report

Today is Thursday,October 24,2013. We have just completed our second novel,Shiloh. The protagonist  in the book is Marty Preston. A protagonist is the hero\good guy in the book. The antagonist is the villain/bad guy in the book. The main conflict in the story is when Marty had to argue with his dad about how Judd Travers abuses his dogs and how will he treat Shiloh. The resoulution of Shiloh was when Marty was working for Judd Travers to have Shiloh. My favorite part of the book was when Marty lied to Dara Lynn about the snake on the hill and she went crazy. My least favorite part of Shiloh was when Shiloh got attacked by the German Shepard at night. If I could be any one of the characters in the book I would be Marty because he is always truthful and nice anytime. I wouldn't recommend  this book to another student because when they are done reading they might be sad.LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment